Thursday 19 December 2013

Happy Christmas

Dear parents and students,
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone the very best for the holiday season. 
I am spending Christmas in Australia with my son, who lives on the Gold Coast. I am looking forward to some sunshine, especially after the chilly weather we have had recently.

I would like to thank you for your support over the last term. The students have worked extremely hard and I am very proud of their efforts. I would also like to thank the staff for their dedication to the school and I am sure everyone, parents, students and staff, would like me to pass on their appreciation to Ms Jessie and Ms Diana, who do such a fantastic job in the BJ office.

My CHIRPS tab has been updated with all the key dates for next term and my next post will have information about some of the activities we have planned.

Warmest regards
Adele Corry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.